STEM MENTOR | JAMES KIM
I am a junior at Vanderbilt University with a major in Biochemistry and a second major in Applied Mathematics. I work at the Vanderbilt Vaccine Center as a lab assistant and conduct numerous experiments at Dr. Carl Johnson’s Lab as a research assistant. After graduation, I hope to pursue an MD/PhD program in Psychiatry and Biochemistry with a concentration in Circadian Biology.
COURSES I CAN SUPPORT
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211-2212 or CHEM 2221-2222 (Organic Chemistry)
- CHEM 2100 (Analytical Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
- MATH 1300-1301 (Single Variable Calculus)
- MATH 2300 (Multivariable Calculus)
- MATH 2600 (Linear Algebra)
- MATH 2610 (Ordinary Differential Equations)
- MATH 3120 (Partial Differential Equations)
- PHYS 1601-1602 (Introductory Physics)
POSSIBLE MEETING TIMES
- Sundays from 4:00-6:00, Wednesdays after 4:00pm, and possibly others!
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Tutoring Services.