STEM MENTOR | MADELINE MELOY
I am a senior in Arts & Science, and I’m majoring in biochemistry and MHS with a minor in Spanish. I work in the Ogden lab in VUMC and am also a member of AOII. After graduation, I plan to attend medical school. In my free time I like watching movies, spending time with friends, and doing crosswords.
COURSES I CAN SUPPORT
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211-2212 or CHEM 2221-2222 (Organic Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
- MATH 1200-1201 or 1300-1301 (Single Variable Calculus)
POSSIBLE MEETING TIMES
- Sunday and Wednesday afternoon and evenings
- Available for two hours of STEM Mentoring per week (possibly more)
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Tutoring Services.