STEM MENTOR | EMILY STRUTTMANN
I am originally from the suburbs of St. Louis, MO and I am currently finishing up my senior year at Vandy. When I’m not working on my molecular bio and MHS majors or research, I’m probably backpacking or teaching guitar. I love going on outdoor adventures, trying new foods, and advocating for global health equity.
COURSES I CAN SUPPORT
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211-2212 or CHEM 2221-2222 (Organic Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
- BSCI 2201 (Cell Bio)
- BSCI 2210 (Genetics)
- BSCI 2250 (Biochemistry I)
- BSCI 4265 (Biochemistry II)
POSSIBLE MEETING TIMES
- Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings; Friday morning and afternoons
- Available for up to five hours of STEM Mentoring per week
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Tutoring Services.