Use Anchor Link to track your service hours!
Log all the service hours you complete during your Vanderbilt experience and keep track on your Co-Curricular Resume!
The service hours you track can be a powerful piece of information that you can use when applying for scholarships, awards, internships, or jobs to demonstrate your commitment to volunteerism and quantify your engagement.
How to Log Hours:
1. Select the organization you completed service with and input a description of the project, the date, the # of hours, and a Verification Contact associated with the project.
NOTE: You must be a member of that organization on Anchor Link to assign service hours to it.
2. All off campus service hours done independently of a student organization can be assigned to the Office of Active Citizenship and Service (OACS).
Join the OACS group at: https://anchorlink.vanderbilt.edu/organization/activecitizenshipandservice
3. All service hours have to be approved by the organization they were completed with through that group’s ANCHOR LINK page.
4. Hours you log will appear pending until they are approved by the organization.
5. Each organization or program can determine whether or not they would like to contact your Verification Contact to confirm the hours
View your Service Hours Summary at the top of your page or visit your co-curricular resume to edit your list of hours.