Getting to know Anchor Link and its features will help your organization be more effective in achieving its goals. Check out the resources below to learn how to use the various features of Anchor Link to manage your student organization or program.
Getting Started | Training Overview | Documents | Elections & Polls | Events | Forms | Managing Your Membership | News & PR
- Navigate Your Homepage
- Check your Anchor Link Inbox
- Check out My Submissions
- Co-Curricular Resume
- Update Privacy Settings
- Log Service Hours
- My Co-Curricular Programs
- Hide Organization Memberships
- Turn on Text Message Notifications
All the details you and your organizations need to get the most out of Anchor Link. If you come to a training with us, we’ll be using these materials:
Keep track of important organization files and documents with this tool. Learn more from these blog posts.
Find out what your members think through Elections & Polls. Whether it’s choosing new leadership or a new t-shirt design, learn how to fully utilize this tool. Each bullet-pointed item is outlined in the Step-by-Step Guide. Click the links to explore blog posts.
- Creating an Election for your Organization
- Creating Ballots for your Election
- Editing Ballot Questions
- Adding Photos to Ballot Answers
- Adding Pages and Conditions to your Ballot
- Publishing Options
- Viewing Ballot Results
Anchor Link is your source for events on campus. Use these resources to register and promote your organization’s events. Each bullet-pointed item is outlined in the Step-by-Step Guide. Click the links to explore blog posts.
- Important Registration Information
- Creating a New Event
- Event Invitations
- Managing RSVPs
- Attendance Tracking
For tips on Attendance Tracking:
For tips on Publicizing Events:
- Expand Your Reach
- Post from Anchor Link to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Integrating Google Calendar with Anchor Link
- Add Events to Weekend @Vandy & University Calendar
Manage organization applications, sign-ups and more with the forms tool. Each bullet-pointed item is outlined in the Step-by-Step Guide. Click the links to explore blog posts.
- How to Create a Form
- Details about Form Properties
- Creating Multiple Pages & Using Skip Logic within Forms
- How to Distribute a Link to an Anchor Link Form
- How to View Form Results
- Helpful Tips about Approving Forms
- How to Access Uploaded Files from Forms
- Archiving Forms
Grow and retain your membership with these tips on communicating with potential and current members. Click the links to explore helpful blog posts.
- Invite New Members to your Organization
- Approve New Member’s Requests
- Promote a Member to a Position
- Remove a Member from your Roster
- Create Positions in your Organization
- Message your Members
Spread the word about your organizations with the news feature. Click the links to explore helpful blog posts.
- Spotlight your Organization
- Create a News Article
- Streamline your PR
- Upload Photos
- Link a Youtube Video