Using the Photo Gallery section of your Anchor Link site allows you to keep visual records of your organization’s activities and provides a dynamic way to display the work of your organization to campus and potential members. Only officers with administrative access to Photos can create photo albums and upload images.
- From your organization’s pop-out menu, click the Gallery
- Click Create Album near the top of the page.
- Enter a name for the album and brief description.
- Select viewing options for the album:
- Anyone On Campus
- Only People on the Organization Roster
- Only Organization Members in Specific Positions
- Click Create Album.
- Click Add Photo near the top of the page.
- Enter a title and caption for the photo, and select the file from a saved location.
- Click Save Photo.
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each additional photo to be added.
- Click Back to Albums once all photos have been uploaded to the album.
- From the Photo Gallery section on your organization’s page, locate the photo to be removed within an album
- Click the red X in the corner of the photo.