Upload a New Document
Keep track of your organization’s history and important documents through Anchor Link and the documents feature!
Documentation is important for every student organization. Now, you can consolidate your archive and easily pass on information to future leaders and members.
Steps to upload a new document:
1. From the organization’s page, select the “Documents” tab on the menu bar.
2. Click “Add File.”
4. Provide a title of the document.
5. Indicate the type of document from the drop down menu.
6. Click “Add.”
7. Set Security options by clicking on the three vertical dots to the right of the document and selecting “Permissions”:
– Public & Campus: Allows anyone within the system to view and download the document.
– Organization: Allows only members to view and download the document.
– Only allow the following positions: Allows you to select what specific officers/members
have access to view and download the document.