Create a News Article
The News feature can be used to post press releases, news stories, or blog posts for your organization that include the ability for users to provide comments and initiate discussions. Only officers with administrative access to News can post news articles.
- From your organization’s pop-out menu, click the News
- Click Create Article button near the top of the page.
- Enter the Title, Summary, and full story text of the article. You can use the text editing features to customize the style of the story of your article.
- Include a header image by selecting Choose File and upload the file.
- Select the permissions for the article by selecting the radio button to the left.
- The Public: Anyone is able to view the article and it will appear in the News Feed on the Anchor Link home page as well as the organization’s home page.
- Anyone on Campus: Anyone logged in to Anchor Link is able to view the article and will appear in the News Feed on the Anchor Link home page as well as the organization’s home page.
- Only People on the Organization Roster: Will only be viewable to members of the organization and can be accessed by selecting the News on the left side for the group.
- Only Organization Members in Specific Positions: Only viewable to the selected officer positions and can be accessed by selecting the News
- Click Save.