Create a News Article
Keep your members up-to-date with news and information for your organization.
How to Create a News Article or Blog Post:
2. Click “Create Article” button near the top of the page.
3. Enter the Title, Summary, and full story text of the article. You can use the text editing features to customize the style of the story of your article.
4. Include an image by selecting “choose file” and upload the file.
5. Select the permissions for the article by selecting the radio button to the left.
- Public: Anyone is able to view the article and it will appear in the News Feed on the Anchor Link home page as well as the organization’s home page.
- Campus: Anyone logged in to Anchor Link is able to view the article and will appear in the News Feed on the Anchor Link home page as well as the organization’s home page.
- Only People on the Organization Roster: Will only be viewable to members of the organization and can be accessed by selecting the “News” on the left side for the group. *These stories will not show up on the news feed of the organization’s home page.
- Only allow the following positions: Only viewable to the selected officer positions and can be accessed by selecting the “News” tab.
6. Click “Save Article”
**Only officers of your organization can post News Articles. Your article will automatically post to your organization’s wall.**