Yosemite, Death Valley and the Great Parks of California
September 5–12, 2021
FROM $3,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Survey the dramatic landscapes of three of Nevada's and California's national parks as nature testifies to its size, beauty, and diversity. Discover the vast desert region of Death Valley National Park—home to both the lowest point in North America at 282 feet below sea level and the world's highest recorded temperature at 134 degrees Fahrenheit. Admire the iconic waterfalls, deep valleys, grand meadows, and extensive wilderness of Yosemite. And marvel at the celebrated groves of sequoia giants at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Optional Monterey to Los Angeles post-tour available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights accommodations in inspiring hotels and lodges
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners, and a special farewell reception
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as local expert guides
- All activities as described in the 8-day itinerary
- Admission and park fees; private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating
- Luggage porterage
- All gratuities
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.