Wolves and Wildlife of Yellowstone
January 19, 2020 - January 25, 2020
From $3,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
Hushed, magical landscapes are the setting for steaming geysers, ice-covered trees and foraging bison, elk, pronghorn, bighorn sheep and other wildlife—followed closely by the wolves of Yellowstone National Park. Learn about the historic and ecological aspects of the successful reintroduction of the gray wolf to the region. Enjoy a private after-hours museum visit in Bozeman, Montana, along with other exclusive experiences, and evenings in atmospheric hotels and authentic park lodges. A pre-tour in Jackson, Wyoming is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 6 nights accommodations per the itinerary
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners including special welcome and farewell dinners, and a wine
and cheese reception
- A fully-guided program with 2 Orbridge Expedition Leaders and expert local guides and naturalists
- All unique excursions and activities listed in the 7-day itinerary including transportation, admission and park fees throughout
- Use of in-field gear including high quality binoculars and spotting scopes, Yaktrax, snowshoes, and adjustable hiking poles
- Luggage porterage;
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leaders, local guides, hotel housekeeping staff, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.