The National WWII Museum: Operation Home Front
November 4-7, 2021
FROM $1,399 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Travel with fellow alumni to The National WWII Museum in New Orleans to explore, remember, and reflect on World War II through exclusive access to the Museum’s campus. The National WWII Museum tells the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience a custom program at this world-class institution!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 3-night stay at the Higgins Hotel
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 lunch at the American Sector Restaurant
- 1 private dinner
- 1 cocktail reception
- Private Early Access Tour of the Museum
- Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
- 3-day unlimited rides on New Orleans Streetcar lines
- 3-day access into The National WWII Museum