The Majestic Great Lakes
July 22 – August 1, 2022
FROM $4,699 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Visit all five of the Great Lakes on this epic eleven-night journey aboard Victory Cruise Lines’ M/V Victory I. Begin your journey with an included one-night hotel stay in the spirited city of Montréal. Known as a UNESCO City of Design and home to Mt. Royal, Montréal is both a cultural and a natural wonder. Embark the M/V Victory I and cruise through the Thousand Islands, an archipelago of over 1,800 islands rising up from the St. Lawrence River.
Arrive in Toronto, where you can pay a visit to the Royal Ontario Museum or peruse the cafés and shops of the pedestrian-only Distillery District. Journey to Port Colborne, the entrance to the Welland Canal, and witness the thunderous power of Niagara Falls. Perhaps get an up-close view of the famous Horseshoe Falls, or visit charming Niagara-on-the-Lake to browse the town’s boutiques and wineries.
In Cleveland, discover the West Side Market, which offers fares from over 100 local vendors. Pass through Windsor, the “City of Roses,” en route to Detroit—here, seek out streetside art installations and stroll the attractive plazas of the RiverWalk. Cruise Lake Huron to Little Current and tour Manitoulin Island, the world’s largest freshwater island. Next, travel to Sault Ste. Marie, the oldest city in the Midwest, and visit the Valley Camp Museum Ship. Journey to Mackinac Island and spend the day discovering its delightful downtown art galleries and boutiques.
Your cruise will end in the magnetic cultural hub of Chicago, but before that, make a stop in Muskegon, the largest city on the western shore of Lake Michigan. Stroll its twenty-six miles of sandy beaches, or indulge in upscale dining.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
M/V Victory I
One-night hotel in Montréal
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- 7-night voyage aboard the luxurious 202-guest M/V Victory I
- $300 early booking savings per person
- All onboard meals and select beverages including beer, wine, well drinks, coffee, juice, and soft drinks
- Complimentary expert-led shore excursions that highlight local history and culture
- Daily cocktail hour featuring cold canapés and bar snacks one hour prior to dinner
- An expertly trained culinary team providing exceptional dining experiences
- Attentive service from a caring staff of 84 to ensure a remarkable journey
- Informative and enriching lectures from onboard speakers
- Relaxing outdoor canopied sitting area with panoramic views from the observation deck level
- Complimentary internet