Vietnam: A Nation Revealed
New Dates: March 5, 2021 - March 16, 2021
From $6,065 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are March 5 - March 16, 2021. Please call us for more additional details - 615-322-3673.
Hosted by Thomas Schwartz, professor of political science and European studies
From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City and every picturesque place in between, enjoy the best touring, cuisine and experiences Vietnam has to offer. Cruise on Halong Bay, swim in the Ho Ban Ham, kayak in emerald waters, and visit traditional floating fishing villages. Thomas Schwartz, professor of political science and European studies, will discuss the political history that has shaped Vietnam.
Internal air is included. Post-trip extension to Siem Reap, Cambodia, is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- All accommodations as detailed in the itinerary with breakfast daily
- All touring on a private basis including all entrance fees
- All transfers & touring by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals as indicated by (B), (B,L), (B,L,D) B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Services of a private hand-selected DAI guide throughout the program
- Meet & greet services at all airports for arrivals and departures
- Luggage handling throughout the program
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, and all restaurant staff for included meals per the itinerary