Tanzania Wildlife Safari
March 8–19, 2022
FROM $6,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Come experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the grandeur that is Tanzania, featuring access to a number of important national parks and nature reserves, abundant wildlife, welcoming locals, and luxurious accommodations. Its true measure will be in the connection you feel, the memories you make, and the space this adventure holds forever in your heart.
Rwanda pre-tour option available. In Rwanda, search for the gorillas that traverse the Virunga Mountains for the heart-pounding thrill of observing these giants in their natural habitat. The intimate experience of coming close to these gentle giants as they interact, play and nestle into the forest foliage can be life-changing and unforgettable.
Zanzibar post-tour option available. Known as Spice Island and overflowing with influences from Africa, Arabia, India, and Europe, Zanzibar is a fascinating destination with a dramatic history, endless coastlines, and a magical atmosphere.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 9 nights deluxe accommodations (each carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort) plus a day room on day 11
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, and 8 dinners (including a special farewell Serengeti bush dinner) and a light buffet snack on departure day
- Expert naturalist guides throughout, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Daily game drives in custom 4x4 Land Cruisers with roof hatch access and guaranteed window seating - Coffee and tea with meals and bottled water while on game drives
- Internal flight from the Serengeti to Arusha on day 11
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing on the suggested flights
- All main program gratuities - All taxes, service charges, and park fees
- Temporary membership in Flying Doctors Service