Cruising Tahiti & French Polynesia
January 26, 2021 - February 5, 2021
FROM $6,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Airfare included from select cities.
Special guests or host TBD
This exceptional itinerary also includes two nights (air schedules permitting) in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT AND SPA in enchanting Pape’ete, round-trip air from Los Angeles, all onboard gratuities, complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, complimentary watersports and an exclusive excursion on each island.
Post-Program Option in a deluxe seaside resort on Mo’orea is offered.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Round-trip Air Tahiti Nui flight Los Angeles/Pape’ete is included.
- Two nights (air schedules permitting) in the Five‑Star InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Spa.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Welcome Reception in the hotel.
- Tour of Tahiti’s west coast featuring visits to the sacred Arahurahu Marae and the Spring Garden of Vaipahi.
- Excursion on the east coast of Tahiti, featuring the well‑preserved James Norman Hall Museum and the Point Venus lighthouse.
- Day-room accommodations in the InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Spa on Day 10.
- Chartered, Five-Star, Small Sailing Ship Wind Spirit.
- Seven-night cruise round trip Pape’ete, Tahiti, with port calls at the Society Islands of Mo’orea, Ra’iatea, Taha’a, Bora Bora and Huahine.
- Five-Star, ocean-view accommodations.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages available throughout the cruise.
- All meals aboard ship.
- Tour of Mo’orea, the tropical paradise said to have inspired James Michener’s mythical Bali Ha’i, including magnificent views from Belvedere Point.
- Visit to the Atitia Outreach Center on Mo’orea to learn more about French Polynesia’s unique ecosystem.
- Excursion on Ra’iatea, a cradle of early French Polynesian culture, a favorite destination of Captain Cook and home to UNESCO World Heritage‑designated Taputapuatea.
- Visit to a vanilla plantation and a black pearl farm on Taha’a and enjoy a barbecue lunch on a private motu.
- Panoramic tour on idyllic Bora Bora, featuring the site of its largest temple.
- Traditional French Polynesian dinner on a private motu of Bora Bora.
- Optional Bora Bora Shark and Ray Lagoon Cruise excursion.**
- Demonstration of dyeing the traditional French Polynesian pareo and tasting of local fruits on Bora Bora.
- Excursion on Huahine to experience the cultural treasures of ancient French Polynesians.
- Transfers and luggage handling is included if you booked your air tickets through Gohagan & Company on the program travel dates.
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides for included excursions.
- Complimentary bottled water in the hotel, aboard ship and on included excursions.
- Gratuities to shipboard personnel and to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Hospitality desk aboard ship and in the hotel.
- Experienced Travel Directors at your service.