June 1, 2021 - June 11, 2021
From $3,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Treat your senses to extraordinary experiences on this nine-night Swiss journey, featuring stays in Interlaken and Vevey. Visit Bern, Brienz, Kandersteg, Montreux and more! Indulge in traditional cuisine, gaze at unforgettable mountain vistas, ride a cogwheel train up the Brienzer Rothorn and delight in a folkloric performance. This active, small-group adventure is a breath of fresh air!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 5 nights in Interlaken, Switzerland, at the first-class Carlton-Europe.
- 4 nights in Vevey at the first-class Astra Hotel Vevey.
- Deluxe motor coach transfers during the Land Program.
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Custom Swiss rail pass.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.