Spain - Andalucía
October 22, 2020 - October 30, 2020
From $2,895 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
Explore the rich history of southern Spain from your home at the charming Parado de Antequera. Admire the graceful Moorish architecture of the Alhambra in Granada, the signature red-and-white arches of La Mezquita in Córdoba and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla, Spain’s cultural heart. In the hilltop town of Ronda, you’ll be amazed at breathtaking autumn views high over El Tajo Gorge. Enjoy a countryside wine tasting, flamenco dancing and flavorful Mediterranean cuisine. Be sure to try the sangria and gazpacho, a specialty in Andalucía.
No single supplement.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 night accommodations at Parador de Antequera
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners including welcome and farewell dinners
- Tea or coffee with all meals
- Wine with dinner
- Samples of authentic specialties during meals at local restaurants
- All excursions within the itinerary
- VOX headset
- Gratuities of all guides and drivers
- Complimentary travel mementos