Southwest National Parks
New Dates: May 12–20, 2021
From $3,995 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are May 12–20, 2021. Please call us for more additional details, 615-322-3673.
The majestic beauty and wonder of our American Southwest cannot be overstated. Discover the geologic wonders and vast scenic spectacle of our national parks as you explore the Grand Canyon, Utah’s Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. Additional highlights include visits to Sedona, Lake Powell and a traditional Navajo hogan dwelling, a rafting tour of Glen Canyon, and a four-wheel drive tour of Monument Valley.
A pre-tour to Moab and Mesa Verde is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 8 nights accommodations
- A welcome and farewell reception
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches (2 are picnic-style), and 4 dinners
- Admission and park fees throughout
- Transport via private deluxe motor coach
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities to expedition leader, local guides, drivers, and porters
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.