November 1, 2020 - November 9, 2020
From $2,499 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
Cruise the Mississippi River through the region that shaped American music aboard the American Queen. Aficionados and fans alike pay homage to the Mississippi Delta as the birthplace of blues, jazz, and rock and roll. Feel the rhythm of influential destinations at the Elvis Experience and the Gibson Guitar Factory, or the cultural hot spot of Overton Square and Galloway House where Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two first performed.
A pre-tour extension to Memphis and a post-tour extension in New Orleans are available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 6 nights aboard the American Queen, the largest and most opulent riverboat in the world
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- Complimentary Hop-On-Hop-Off shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities with a dedicated fleet of luxury coaches
- On-board entertainment
- Daily lectures by the on-board Riverlorian
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by an award-winning culinary team
- Complimentary specialty coffees, bottled water, and soft drinks, as well as wine and beer with dinner
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage—no formal wear required