Scotland: Highlands and Islands
August 8–19, 2022
FROM $5,896 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Air inclusive from select gateway cities.
Special guests or host TBD
From city to country, loch to glen, encounter breathtaking natural beauty, a colorful past, and a cosmopolitan present on this sweet small group journey. The 12-day Scottish sojourn begins in vibrant Glasgow with a tour highlighting its distinct architecture, and a private tour of historic Pollok House. Setting out for the scenic Highlands and stays in Fort William and Brora, stop at bonnie Loch Lomond and dramatic Glencoe. Embark on a stunning Isle of Skye excursion, and a boat ride on fabled Loch Ness. History unfolds at Urquhart Castle and the evocative Culloden Moor battle site. After a falconry demonstration, sample a local distillery’s whisky. Watch a sheepdog demonstration en route to Saint Andrews for exploration of this legendary town. With three nights in stately Edinburgh, see Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood, and other highlights, and explore independently.
As a special treat, enjoy a performance of the famed Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, an entertainment extravaganza set against the evocative backdrop of flood-lit Edinburgh Castle. Highlights include performances by the British Armed Forces’ Massed Pipes and Drums, the Massed Military Bands, and display teams and dancers from around the world – some 1,000 musicians, pipers, drummers, singers, and dancers.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Round-trip air transportation from listed city
- 10 nights’ accommodations in Deluxe, Superior First Class, First Class, and unrated hotels
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing, as described, including all entrance fees •Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers