Scotland: Highlands and Islands
August 17, 2020 - August 28, 2020
From $5,728 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Andrea Hearn, senior lecturer, Department of English
Dramatic scenery, a colorful past and a cosmopolitan present unfold on this journey through Scotland. Walk amid Glasgow’s Victorian–era buildings of red sandstone and marvel at the Highlands’ breathtaking landscapes. On the Isle of Skye, salute Bonnie Prince Charlie and explore Armadale Castle. No trip to Scotland is complete without a view of Loch Ness and a tasting of single malt whisky at a small distillery in Brora. Visit legendary St. Andrews and enjoy a performance of the famed Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo against the backdrop of flood-lit Edinburgh Castle.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Round-trip air transportation from listed city
- 10 nights’ accommodations in Deluxe, Superior First Class, First Class, and unrated hotels
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing, as described, including all entrance fees
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers