June 14–27, 2022
FROM $9,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Embark upon an unparalleled journey through history on this legendary network of rails. Enjoy modern amenities, comfortable lodging, and exciting excursions as you leisurely traverse two continents by private train during this epic adventure.
Beijing pre-tour option available. Visit the political and cultural heart of China—Beijing, an area that blends rich history with modern lifestyles. Embrace the dynamic panorama featuring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, innovative architecture, and an array of impressive cuisine that will pique any palate.
St. Petersburg post-tour option available. Extend your adventure to explore St. Petersburg, referred to as the Venice of the North with its more than 300 bridges. This cultural capital of Russia seamlessly blends past and present—the UNESCO World Heritage Site of its historic city center, rich with untouched 18th- and 19th-century architecture, provides an unrivaled backdrop for modern events such as contemporary art exhibits, music festivals, and theater performances.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations and 7 nights aboard the Tsar's Gold
- A welcome reception, 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, and 10 dinners (including beer and wine while onboard the train)
- Full guiding services of a Travel Director as well as expert local guides
- Admission to all activities and tours as described in the 14-day itinerary
- Private motor coach transportation for sightseeing tours
- Gratuities for Travel Director, onboard guides, drivers, porters, housekeeping staff, Tsar's Gold attendants, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.