Great Pacific Northwest
August 2, 2020 - August 10, 2020
From $3,899 per person based on double occupancy.
Cruise the Columbia and Snake Rivers through landscapes of gently sloping hills, imposing mountains, dramatic canyons and lush fields on this outstanding seven-day journey aboard the American Empress. From Astoria, the oldest city west of the Rockies, to the beautiful Lewis-Clark Valley, delve into in the legendary stories of the great Pacific Northwest.
A Portland pre-tour extension and one-night Willamette Valley post-tour extension are available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights aboard the American Empress with all meals included
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- Complimentary Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities with a dedicated fleet of luxury coaches
- On-board entertainment
- Daily lectures by the on-board Riverlorian
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by an award-winning culinary team
- Complimentary specialty coffees, bottled water, and soft drinks, and wine and beer with dinner
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage—no formal wear required