Great Pacific Northwest
August 2, 2020 - August 10, 2020
From $3,899 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Daniel H. Usner, Jr., Holland N. McTyeire Professor of History
Cruise the Columbia and Snake Rivers through landscapes of gently sloping hills, imposing mountains, dramatic canyons and lush fields on this outstanding seven-day journey aboard the American Empress. From Astoria, the oldest city west of the Rockies, to the beautiful Lewis-Clark Valley, delve into in the legendary stories of the great Pacific Northwest.
A Portland pre-tour extension and one-night Willamette Valley post-tour extension are available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights aboard the American Empress with all meals included
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- Complimentary Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities with a dedicated fleet of luxury coaches
- On-board entertainment
- Daily lectures by the on-board Riverlorian
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by an award-winning culinary team
- Complimentary specialty coffees, bottled water, and soft drinks, and wine and beer with dinner
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage—no formal wear required