Oberammergau: Passion Play and Cruising the Danube River
May 26, 2020 - June 6, 2020
From $4,295 per person based on double occupancy.
Sold Out: wait list signup available
Special guests or host TBA
Oberammergau offers what is regarded as the most important Passion Play internationally, drawing hundreds of thousands of pilgrims from around the world. Over 2000 village residents now reenact the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ on one of the world's largest stages, a dramatic spectacle like no other. This rare tradition is made even more exceptional with our specially reserved seating and thoughtfully arranged cultural enrichments.
This trip blends remarkable history with stunning scenery and features an exclusively chartered, five‑night deluxe cruise along the Danube River, two nights in the idyllic Bavarian Alps and two nights in Munich. Visit four countries—Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany—and enjoy excursions to medieval Salzburg, a UNESCO World Heritage site and scenic backdrop for The Sound of Music, and Neuschwanstein Castle, the inspiration for Walt Disney's iconic Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Experience five UNESCO World Heritage sites. Tour Budapest's most historic landmarks, the world‑class city of Vienna, 11th-century Melk Abbey and medieval Bratislava.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 5 night cruise
- All on-board meals including house wine and beer with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary WiFi
- Visits to historical landmarks
- Guided walking tours
- 2 night stay in Oberammergau
- Reserved seating for the Oberammergau Passion Play
- 2 night stay in Munich at Five-star Hotel
- 2 dinners
- All breakfasts
- Farewell reception
- Transfers and luggage handling if your arrival/departure coincides with the scheduled group transfers
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers
- Complimentary bottled water in your suite/stateroom and on excursions
- Hospitality desk aboard the ship
- Gohagan Travel Director
- Complimentary use of an audio headset during excursions
- Flight insurance for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Co.