Northern Lights and the Wildlife of Northern Manitoba
September 14–19, 2022
FROM $6,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Journey to the great Canadian North for a once-in-a-lifetime eco-adventure highlighted by four nights at an outstanding wilderness lodge run by a family of outfitters with a proven record of providing guests with the area's finest outdoor activities. In the evenings, bundle up and venture out under the stars to observe the northern lights.
Experience true Canadian hospitality at Gangler’s North Seal River Lodge in Northern Manitoba—an exclusive property renowned for its extraordinary service that is situated approximately 200 miles from the nearest road and accessible only by air. This stretch of untouched water and wilderness—spanning over 7,200 square miles—features 12 river systems that merge to form more than 100 lakes as well as the North Seal River. Winnipeg post-tour option available. Spend additional days in
Winnipeg to view its architectural marvel, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Plus enjoy a guided tour of the Manitoba Museum with extra time to explore.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 1 night hotel accommodations in Winnipeg and 4 nights accommodations at Gangler’s North Seal River Lodge
- Round-trip airfare between Winnipeg and Gangler’s North Seal River Lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 4 dinners
- Full guiding services of an Expedition Leader and local experts
- All activities listed on the 6-day itinerary (unless noted otherwise)
- All fishing license requirements
- All excursion transportation
- Gratuities to Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.