Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage
June 6, 2021 - June 14, 2021
From $3,695 per person based on double occupancy.
Discover the wonders of the Seine River on a seven-night passage between Paris and Honfleur. From the comforts of our exclusively chartered first-class ship, we’ll encounter the sights and landmarks of Normandy and explore Paris, the romantic City of Light. From Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Latin Quarter and an evening cruise, witness Paris’ storied history and architecture. Delve into Claude Monet’s fascinating life at his Giverny home and see the ruins of two elaborate French estates. Take a walking tour of Rouen, admiring its grand cathedral, and delight in Honfleur, where scenery has charmed writers and artists for centuries. Take a poignant journey into WWII history at the D-Day beaches and Pointe du Hoc, plus a visit to the Caen Memorial Museum. A series of informative lectures add historical and cultural context to your experience. This memorable journey includes an extensive meal plan, plus wine and beer with lunch and dinner. There is no single supplement for solo travelers.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Unpack once and cruise for 7 nights aboard the exclusively chartered, first-class MS Renoir.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; all drinks included on board except special wines and spirits.
- Discovery excursions and that highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.