Normandy - Honfleur
September 5, 2020 - September 13, 2020
From $3,295 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
The picturesque harbor town of Honfleur is your home as you explore the compelling history and culture of northern France. Walk on the beaches of Normandy in awe of the bravery of the Allied landing forces and see hundreds of marble markers that span the American Cemetery in quiet white rows. Visit the World War II Museum in Caen and view the stunning Bayeux Tapestry. Other highlights include Mont-Saint-Michel, delicious regional cuisine and a Calvados tasting at a local apple brandy distillery.
An optional post-tour extension in Paris is offered.
No single supplement.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights in Honfleur, France, at the first-class Mercure Honfleur Hotel
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine at dinner.
- Samples of authentic specialties during meals at local restaurants
- All excursions within the itinerary
- VOX headset
- Gratuities of all guides and drivers
- Complimentary travel mementos