Montenegro & the Bay of Kotor
October 24, 2021 - November 1, 2021
From $3,295 per person based on double occupancy.
Join us for seven nights to discover the Balkan nation of Montenegro, a tiny country packed with rich cultural history, old-world architecture and jaw-dropping natural beauty. Perched along the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro surprises visitors with a trove of inviting villages and ancient relics. From our base in charming Tivat, we’ll uncover the proud historical heritage of Cetinje, sail on the cobalt Bay of Kotor and visit Venetian-era towns—including Perast, Kotor and Budva, living museums with ramparts and sun-splashed palazzos. Encounter enchanting Orthodox monasteries and gaze at untouched, mountain scenery. Plus, a visit to a wine cellar offers insight into Montenegro’s viniculture and a journey to beautiful Lake Skadar reveals one of the most fascinating ecosystems in the Balkans. Wrap up this epic journey with an overnight in Dubrovnik, Croatia, home to compelling medieval treasures. This small-group adventure features deluxe accommodations, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 6 nights in Tivat, Montenegro, at the deluxe Regent Porto Montenegro.
- 1 night in Dubrovnik, Croatia, at the deluxe Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik.
- Deluxe motor coach transfers during the Land Program.
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.