Kenya Wildlife Safari
July 2, 2020 - July 12, 2020
From $5,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Frank Robinson , assistant professor of history, Latin American studies SOLD OUT - wait list signup available
Witness the spectacular diversity of wildlife in Kenya. Set out on an 11-day safari through national parks and reserves to spot the “Big Five”—endangered black rhino, elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard and lion. Your accommodations are beautiful tented camps and lodges, from which you will begin each day with game drives accompanied by expert expedition leaders. Visit the Sweetwater Chimpanzee Sanctuary, a partner of the Jane Goodall Institute for orphaned chimpanzees. Consider viewing groups of grazing herbivores in the vast grasslands of the Maasai Mara from the basket of a hot-air balloon.
Extend your trip with an optional post-trip tour to Amboseli National Park.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 8 nights accommodations at deluxe lodges and tented camps—all
carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and amenities—plus a day room on departure day
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches—including a special farewell lunch, and 7 dinners
- Expert naturalist guides throughout
- Daily game drives in open-air vehicles with bottled water provided
- All main program gratuities, as well as taxes, service charges, and park fees
- Airport transfers for guests who arrive and depart during the suggested times.