New Dates: April 23–May 1, 2022
From $3,795 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are April 23–May 1, 2022. Please call us for more additional details, 615-322-3673.
Special guests or host TBD
Immerse yourself in “la dolce vita” of northern Italy in the fabled Lake District, beginning with elegant accommodations at the Palace Hotel in the heart of lovely Como. Cruise by private boat on Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta. Excursions feature Bellagio, Villa del Balbianello, Stresa, Isola Bella and the Sacro Monte di Orta. Visit Milan’s Duomo and Teatro alla Scala and see Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper. Enriching lectures and gatherings with local residents bring personal perspectives of the region’s modern life and cultural heritage.
A Verona and Venice post-tour extension is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad if your arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
- Seven nights in the charming Palace Hotel on the southern shore of Lake Como.
- Full buffet breakfast each morning.
- Three dinners in the hotel and one dinner in a traditional restaurant, featuring northern Italian specialties paired with Italian wines.
- Welcome Reception
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides for all included excursions.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Complimentary bottled water provided on motor coaches during excursions.
- Hospitality desk in the hotel.
- Experienced Gohagan & Company Program Director at your service.
- Complimentary use of an audio headset during guided excursions.
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Company.