Greece - Garden of the Gods
May 9, 2020 - May 20, 2020
From $5,780 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Betsey A. Robinson, associate professor, history of art
Greece is a magical experience in the spring as wildflowers come alive and the parks are at their loveliest. Tour Athens' stately monuments such as the Parthenon, discover Crete’s famed palaces and museum treasures, and sample the delicious food considered to be the source of the Mediterranean diet. Then cruise to the islands of Santorini, Naxos, sacred Delos and cosmopolitan Mykonos. This classic itinerary offers new highlights and is sure to become a favorite travel memory enhanced by Betsey Robinson, Associate Professor of History of Art.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 10 nights accommodations
- Breakfast each morning at hotels
- 4 lunches and 7 dinners at local restaurants, with wine and beer
- Ship passage from Heraklion to Santorini and on to Naxos
- All tours and excursions by private motor coach and professional English-speaking guides
- Program lectures and discussions by the accompanying expert guest lecturer
- Airport/hotel/pier transfers and handling of luggage in Greece
- Entrance fees to ancient sites and museums
- Gratuities to drivers, guides, and porters
- All local taxes and service charges
- Comprehensive pre-departure material