Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage
September 10-18, 2022
From $3,799 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
Find abundant serenity, history and culture on this epic river journey through the heart of France, including Paris and Honfleur. From charming harbor towns to Paris’ distinctive spirit to utopic beauty, each day of this Seine River cruise offers a narrative of France’s past. Wander amid Monet's inspiring property and let legends unfold at medieval chateaux and abbeys. Poetic verses sweep through the streets of Rouen and Honfleur, and the stirring, historic sites of Normandy will leave an imprint on your heart. This classic journey through northern France is sure to be a favorite!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Dinners to mingle with fellow travelers.
- All drinks included on board except special wines and spirits.
- pportunities to sample authentic cuisine and local flavors.
- Included AHI Travel Assurance plan that covers Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Delay and Emergency Evacuation for U.S. residents.
- Deluxe motor coach transfers during the Cruise Program.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Personalize Your Journey | PYJ: A choice of excursions in each locale.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Elective activities and free time to pursue your individual interests.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.