The Galapagos Islands
March 29–April 5, 2022
FROM $4,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Feel the thrill of encountering the flora and fauna that famously inspired Darwin—and in his footsteps, generations of nature lovers. Undiscovered by Europeans until the 16th century, the Galapagos Islands hold a central position in modern scientific and evolutionary history. In a place where human presence is relatively minimal, take the opportunity to observe and photograph these remarkable species up close—either sitting quietly to watch blue-footed boobies or snorkeling with inquisitive and playful sea lions.
Mashpi Lodge pre-tour option available.
Machu Picchu post-tour option available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations and 4 nights aboard the Isabela II
- A welcome reception in Quito, 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 4 dinners (served with house wine), including a farewell dinner
- All excursions and presentations
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards, shorty wetsuits, and snorkeling equipment
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and transit card
- Internal airfare (from Quito to the islands on day 3, and return to Guayaquil on day 7)
- Gratuities to local guides, hotel porters, and drivers in Quito, the Galapagos Islands, and Guayaquil
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times