Journey Through Europe
New Dates: June 19–29, 2022
From $3,995 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are June 19–29, 2022. Please call us for more additional details, 615-322-3673.
Special guests or host TBD
This extraordinary 11-day “Grand Tour” of Europe features an incredible combination of river, rail, lake and mountain travel. Cruise the Rhine River through the Netherlands, Germany, France and Switzerland aboard the deluxe Amadeus Imperial. Enjoy a scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne and three legendary railways—Gornergrat Bahn with its breathtaking views of the Matterhorn; Glacier Express from Andermatt to Zermatt; and Pilatus Railway, the world’s steepest cogwheel railway. This is the trip of a lifetime at an exceptional value.
An Amsterdam pre-tour extension is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad if your arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s)
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides for included excursions
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers for included excursions
- Complimentary bottled water in your suite or stateroom aboard ship and on excursions
- Complimentary use of an audio headset during guided excursions
- Hospitality desk in the hotels and aboard ship