Havana - Cuba
January 5–9, 2022
FROM $3,695 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Just 90 miles across the Florida Straits, Cuba is in many ways a world apart. Vibrant, colorful, musical and architecturally rich, your 5-day journey- with accommodation at the elegant Gran Hotel Packard- highlights Havana’s dynamic lifestyle. Explore important political, revolutionary and spiritual sites and dine in Paladars- the country’s unique culinary venues.
Take a day trip to Las Terrazas, a UNESCO biosphere just an hour outside of the city. Ernest Hemingway, Cuba’s renowned adopted Papa, fell in love with the island, her people, culture and cuisine. Walk in his footsteps on a visit to his beloved home Finca Vigía and sip a cocktail in El Floridita, his favorite local bar. Slip into an American 1950’s vintage convertible for a scenic coastal drive passing gemstone-hued façades along the famed Malecon. Viva Havana!
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Cuba Visa fees
- Meet and greet services & airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- All accommodations as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles including bottled water
- Meals as indicated by (B), (L), (D) B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner (4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Private local specialist/guide for all included touring
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners including ½ bottle of wine or local beer per person
- Private exclusive “behind-the-scenes” visits with artists
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, restaurant service per the itinerary