Caribbean Paradises and Extraordinary Vistas
January 21–29, 2022
FROM $9,999 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Enjoy a balmy Caribbean escape from winter's chill aboard Sea Cloud, the elegant sailing yacht originally built for Marjorie Merriweather Post. As you sail round trip from Sint Maarten, step ashore on seven idyllic and historic islands, and visit centuries-old private estates, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and exceptional botanical gardens. Call at St. Kitts to learn how this small island’s history shaped the course of the American Revolution. Spend a day on Îles des Saintes, site of the most significant naval battle ever fought in the Caribbean between the British and the French. Visit often-overlooked Dominica, home to a UNESCO-listed military fortress. Call at Nevis, the birthplace of Alexander Hamilton, to learn about the childhood of this legendary Founding Father. Explore magical Antigua, the splendid Dutch island of St. Eustatius, and St. Barthélemy, with its glorious white-stand beaches. Return to Sint Maarten for disembarkation.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Eight nights cabin accommodations aboard Sea Cloud as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner); bottled water, soft drinks, juices, and coffee/tea with all meals; house wine at welcome and farewell dinners; complimentary open bar throughout the cruise
- Airport/pier/airport group transfers for all participants on suggested flights
- Enrichment program of lectures and special events
- Escorted sightseeing by private motorcoach; entrance fees for included visits
- Customary shipboard gratuities
- Taxes, service, and porterage charges; gratuities to local guides and drivers