Crossroads of Cultures - Canary Islands, Morocco and Iberia
April 17, 2020 - April 30, 2020
From $8,999 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Jane Landers, Gertrude Conaway Professor of History
Jane Landers, Gertrude Conaway Professor of History, will share insight on the different cultures you will discover as you cruise from the Canary Islands to the Portuguese capital of Lisbon. In the Canaries, discover UNESCO-listed historic towns and lush gardens, then spend a day on Portugal’s island of Madeira. Excursions unveil the exotic highlights of Morocco—Marrakesh, Casablanca and Rabat—before the ship continues to southern Spain and Lisbon, Portugal, where you may disembark or enjoy a post-trip extension for two nights. The 54-suite Sea Spirit provides both style and comfort during your journey.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Twelve nights accommodations as per the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, R=Reception, D=Dinner)
- Thoughtfully selected wines with lunches and dinners; soft drinks, water, and coffee/tea
- Airport/pier/airport group transfers for all participants on suggested flights
- Enrichment program of lectures and special events
- Escorted sightseeing, transportation, and entrance fees for all included visits
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers; customary shipboard gratuities
- Taxes, service, and porterage charges