Toronto to Vancouver by Rail
New Dates: August 16–22, 2022
FROM $5,995 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Join this once-in-a-lifetime train trip across Canada—a small-group journey (26 guests maximum) from Vancouver across the expanse of five provinces, from the Pacific Northwest through the Canadian Rockies.
Enjoy upgraded Prestige Class premium accommodations onboard VIA Rail’s The Canadian, providing the perfect combination of modern and elegant cabins, private concierge service, delightful meals prepared by onboard chefs, all-inclusive bar service, and observation cars that allow for unobstructed viewing of Canada’s great wilderness. This is what travel was meant to be.
Also there is time to explore Victoria, Niagara Falls, and Toronto during the optional pre-tour and post-tour, it’s a unique opportunity to get to know the beauty and history of our northern neighbor.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- VIA Rail continually renovates and redesigns its fleet—originally built in the 1950s—to retain a vintage, historical feel while providing modern, comfortable, and stylish accommodations.
- Aboard The Canadian you'll experience an inviting blend of modern amenities with a sense of nostalgia, and the perfect way to unplug and enjoy nature's beauty at a slower pace.
- The Canadian offers comfortable accommodations, thoughtful service, beautiful views from the domed Prestige Park Car, and gourmet cuisine made by onboard chefs using locally sourced ingredients.
- Prestige Class provides an elegantly appointed cabin, including oversized picture window with blinds, flat screen TV, modular leather L-shaped couch seating by day and comfortable double bed with luxurious bedding at night, minibar, and private en suite bathroom featuring a shower, deluxe amenities, and hair dryer. Guests in Prestige Class also enjoy priority boarding, access to the Business Lounge at Toronto's Union Station, private concierge service with in-cabin cocktails and canapés, turndown service, and privileged access to the Park Car.
- All cabin beds are doubles. Due to cabin size and layout, separate twin beds are not possible in Prestige Class.
- Please note: Due to the unavailability of a reliable signal along much of the route, Wi-Fi is not available onboard The Canadian. However, connecting to Wi-Fi may be possible at these stations: Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Jasper, and Vancouver. Cellular phone service may be available in some areas.
- Hotels: TBD
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 4 nights accommodations in Prestige Class onboard VIA Rail's The Canadian
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners (snacks and bar orders are included while aboard the train)
- A special farewell reception
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director
- Gratuities for Travel Director, onboard guides, drivers, porters, housekeeping staff, VIA Rail attendants, and wait staff for included meals; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.