Bermuda: Exclusive Collections & Historic Homes
March 7, 2021 - March 11, 2021
FROM $4,599 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
In stunning Bermuda, join us for behind-the-scenes access to the island’s historic treasures. Discover UNESCO-listed St. George’s, and savor private dinners and receptions at centuries-old homes. Go inside the private vault of the Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art with its founder, and conclude with a spectacular cruise aboard a catamaran.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
Hamilton Princess & Beach Club
Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the Hamilton Harbour sits the luxurious Hamilton Princess & Beach Club. Enjoy views of the beautiful yachts passing by at this iconic hotel, known as the “Pink Palace.” This urban oasis features beautifully appointed guest rooms; a stunning infinity pool with uninterrupted views of Hamilton Harbour; exceptional restaurants; and a remarkable art collection with works by artists including Picasso, Magritte, and Matisse.
- Four nights accommodations as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, R=Reception). bottled water, soda, juices, and coffee/tea with all meals; house wine at welcome and farewell dinners
- Escorted sightseeing, transportation, and entrance fees for all included visits
- Airport/hotel/airport group transfers for all participants on suggested flights
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers
- Taxes, service, and porterage charges