Belgium and Holland
New Dates: May 26, 2021 - June 3, 2021
From $5,499 per person based on double occupancy.
This trip's original departure was postponed as a result of COVID-19. The new dates are May 26 - June 3, 2021. Please call us for more additional details - 615-322-3673.
Featuring Leonard Folgarait, professor, history of art
This tour of artistic wonders with Leonard Folgarait, Professor of History of Art, begins in Bruges, a medieval gem laced with canals and gardens. Admire charming Flemish architecture, climb the belfry for a view over the Market Square or sample savory moules-frites. Cruise aboard the elegant Magnifique III to the idyllic towns of Ghent, Antwerp and Dordrecht before concluding your journey amid the canal rings of Amsterdam. There, visit the treasures of the Rijksmuseum, see Vincent’s colorful masterpieces in the Van Gogh Museum and tour this scenic city by boat.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Seven nights cabin accommodations aboard Magnifique III
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, R=Reception, D=Dinner); bottled water and coffee/tea with all meals; wine and beer with lunches and dinners
- Use of bikes provided by Magnifique III
- Airport/pier/airport group transfers for all participants on suggested flights
- Enrichment program of lectures and special events
- Escorted sightseeing, transportation, and entrance fees for all included visits
- Taxes and service charges; gratuities to guides and drivers
- Customary shipboard gratuities