Northeast Historical Baseball
June 21-26, 2022
FROM $3,499 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Time and again referred to as America’s National Pastime, the game of baseball has helped play a key role in the shaping of our nation. Join us on this historical baseball experience that will take a deep dive into the historical aspects that make baseball the game we enjoy today. We will visit two historical baseball parks in Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park. The tour will include behind the scenes tours and live game action. And spend time in Cooperstown to get a private tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Five nights deluxe accommodations with breakfast each morning
- One night at the Refinery Hotel, New York City
- Two nights at The Otesaga Resort Hotel, Cooperstown (NOTE: only single king beds with roll-aways are available at this property)
- Two nights at the Hotel Commonwealth, Boston
- Featured tour professor, Dr. Michael Raycraft, who brings 30+ years of baseball education
- Welcome desk with SET staff members, plus access to experienced SET staff throughout the tour
- All activities listed on the six-day itinerary, including admission
- Deluxe motor coach transportation for all activities with historical baseball discussions throughout
- Lower level baseline game tickets to New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox games