Best of Baja
March 1, 2020 - March 8, 2020
From $4,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Featuring Neil Kelley, senior lecturer and research assistant professor, earth and environmental sciences
This family-friendly adventure promises days of outdoor fun with kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, swimming with sea lions, stand-up paddle boarding and bird watching. Learn about the fascinating flora and fauna from local experts. A “glamping” experience awaits at Isla Espiritu Santo and luxurious Camp Cecil on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Learn to make traditional Mexican cuisine and authentic margaritas. You can also swim with gentle whale sharks in La Paz Bay and watch graceful gray whales during their migration.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Professional Tour Director throughout
- Bilingual naturalist guides
- All accommodations in hotels and camps as indicated in itinerary
- All meals from welcome dinner on Day 1 through breakfast on final day
- Special excursion to swim with whale sharks
- All adventures and related equipment
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Entrance fees and permits
- Taxes, service and porter charges