The Azores: Portugal's Hidden Gem
August 5–13, 2021
FROM $4,795 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
Special guests or host TBD
Discover the exotic natural wonders of the Azores, Portugal’s hidden gem. Situated in the north Atlantic 930 miles directly west of Lisbon, this lush and untamed archipelago offers visitors an unexplored paradise replete with natural and culinary treasures.
On the island of Pico, see the beauty of Arcos do Cachorro, Mistério de São João, and Fajã dos Vimes. Learn about the island’s fascinating natural history at Gruta das Torres, the largest lava tube in the Azores.
Continue to the island of São Miguel and experience its breathtaking beauty at Sete Cidades, Terra Nostra Park, Fogo Lake, and the hot springs of Furnas.
Please your palette during a private visit to a local winery and cheese factory in Ponta dos Rosais. From the famous cozido to the local pastries and tea plantations, savor the wide range of Azorean tastes and traditions.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Hotel accommodations in Pico and Ponta Delgada as detailed above including buffet breakfast
- All touring mentioned in program on private basis including all entrance fees
- DAI-select professional guide throughout the program
- All transfers and touring by private air-conditioned vehicles
- One-way internal flight Pico/Ponta Delgada based on economy class service
- Meet & greet services at all airports for arrivals and departures
- Meals as indicated by (B), (L), (D) B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner (7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, restaurant service per the itinerary