Discover Southeast Alaska
July 10, 2020 - July 17, 2020
From $3,495 per person based on double occupancy.
Special guests or host TBD
There is no better way to see Alaska’s Inside Passage than from the Admiralty Dream—a small ship specially made to explore this beautiful waterway. Relax on board with highly personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Activities include guided kayaking, hiking and skiff excursions. You’ll see narrow fjords, snow-capped mountains and famous tidewater glaciers. Learn about Alaska’s culture and living history during a native dance performance from a Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage guide.
A pre-tour extension to Denali National Park is available.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- 7 nights accommodations aboard the Admiralty Dream
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners
- Beverages including complimentary beer and wine with dinner
- All excursions and presentations
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities for expedition leader, airport transfer drivers, and drivers/guides on included land excursions
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.