Africa’s Wildlife: On Safari in Botswana, Zambia & Victoria Falls
New Dates: August 21–September 3, 2022
FROM $8,284 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Airfare included from select cities.
Special guests or host TBD
A glimpse of a world primeval awaits on this singular 14-day safari to Botswana’s Chobe National Park, where elephants preside; Zimbabwe’s dazzling Victoria Falls and its private game reserve; and Zambia’s exceptional Lower Zambezi National Park, a remote, unspoiled jewel. Discover beautiful Cape Town with an optional 4-day/3-night post-tour extension.
Call (615) 322-3673 or contact us to learn more and register.
- Round-trip air transportation from listed cities; all flights within itinerary
- 11 nights’ accommodations in Deluxe, Superior First Class, and unrated hotels and lodges
- 29 meals: 12 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 10 dinners
- Extensive game viewing, as described, including all park entrance fees
- Mineral water while on safari
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for driver/guides, hotel and lodge staff, and porters