VUconnect Guidelines for Proper Use
Information available through VUconnect may be used for specific personal and university-approved purposes only. Use of information or communications available through VUconnect for any solicitation, commercial, public, or political purposes is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent
- Use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Vanderbilt University or the Vanderbilt Alumni Association
- Use that can be confused with official communications of Vanderbilt University or its leadership
- Use that can be confused with official communications of Vanderbilt Chapters or other authorized alumni leaders
- Print or electronic mass mailings (sometimes known as "spamming"), advertising or solicitations for fundraising, political purposes, religious purposes, commercial services, or cold-calling
- Hate speech and harassment
- Activities that violate other VUconnect users’ privacy, such as granting access to the system or distributing information obtained from VUconnect to non-registered individuals
Vanderbilt University may deny further access to these services to those who engage in these or similar practices.
Event Registration Refunds
Please contact the primary contact for the event if you would like to request a refund. All event related refunds must be requested 5 days before the event.
All charitable contributions made to Vanderbilt are final. If you believe your donation was made in error, please contact the Gift Processing Office at email@example.com or (800) 288-0082.
- Online Directory
- Event Registrations
- Personal Information Updates