Become a Career Adviser
Interested in giving back? Join a network full of willing alumni in all backgrounds and industries ready to impart advice and connections. Vanderbilt's global network of over 140,000 alumni represents nearly every imaginable career path. As a career adviser, you have the opportunity to make a big impact with a small time commitment.
What's asked of you? Simply respond to inquiries from students, and fellow alumni and share more about your industry and career path.
Note that this opportunity is only available for Alumni. Students are encouraged to utilize the Career Adviser search page.
- Visit and edit your profile , select "Yes, I'd like to be contacted"
- Tell us a little more about yourself with "Areas of Expertise"
- Let us know what you would like students and alumni to contact you about (select all that apply)
- Willing to have the Alumni Association or Career Center contact you about recruiting and, or volunteer opportunities? Select one, or both of those opportunities as well
- Save your changes, and enjoy being a part of this robust alumni network!