VUMC Clinical Job Fair
Date: Friday, March 20
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
As a Magnet designated organization, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is infused with a culture that brings out the best in our staff and offers the highest quality of care for our patients and their families. Join us for a Clinical Job Fair on Friday, March 20, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Kensington Club.
Interviews and offers to be made on the day of the event. During the event, candidates can meet with recruiters, managers and clinical leaders. Human Resources representatives will be on-site to interview and hire qualified attendees.
We have a variety of opportunities for Nursing Management, RNs, LPNs, Care Partners and Medical Assistants.
Please submit your resume to be considered for one of the highly sought after interview slots at this dynamic event. A recruiter will contact you for a screening and, if you are qualified, give you specific directions and a time for interview.
To apply, visit http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/
Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Women's Health - Associate Director of Nursing
- Hematology/Oncology - RNs, Care Partners
- Myelosuppression - RNs
- 8th Floor Inpatient Medicine - RNs
- Acute Care of the Elderly - RNs
- Medical Observation Unit - RNs
- Neuro/Epilepsy – RNs
- Colorectal/GYN – RNs, Care Partners
- Transplant & General Surgery - RNs, Care Partners
- Surgical ICU – RNs, Care Partners
- Perioperative Services - RNs, Surgical Technologists, RN First Assistants, Surgical Technologist First Assistants
- Urology - RNs
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
The Vanderbilt Clinic
- Neuroscience Clinics - RNs, LPNs, Medical Assistants
Vanderbilt Medical Group
- Cardiology Clinic- Charge RN Nurse and LPN
- Internal Medicine/Pediatric Internal Medicine - Medical Assistants, Patient Service Reps, Patient Care Technicians
- Bone and Joint – LPNs
- Urology Clinic – LPNs, Medical Assistants, Patient Service Reps
- Colorectal Surgery – LPNs
- Eskind Diabetes – LPNs, RNs-PRN, MAs
- Nephrology Clinic – LPNs
- Stem Cell Transplant Clinic – Patient Service Reps
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Cardiology OR & Pediatric Cardiac Cath - RNs, RN 1st Assistants, LPNs, Surgical Technologists
- Pediatric NICU - Care Partners
- ECMO Specialists
- Pediatric Inpatient Surgery - RNs
- Pediatric and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Oncology/Hematology – RNs, Care Partners
- Environmental Services - Environmental Technicians , Floor Technicians, Storekeeper
Vanderbilt Home Care
- Pediatric & Geriatric - RN's
- Managed Care Coordinator
- Pediatric - LPN's
The Kensington Club is located on the top floor of the Kensington Garage, at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Kensington Place. Follow the signs to the elevator and press the button for Club.
View Larger Map
Where to Park
Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage, located at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Highland Avenue. Use the 25th Avenue entrance and then park on Level 11 (the roof).
View Larger Map