VUMC Clinical Job Fair
Date: Friday, June 12
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
As a Magnet designated organization, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is infused with a culture that brings out the best in our staff and offers the highest quality of care for our patients and their families. Join us for a Clinical Job Fair on Friday, June 12, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Kensington Club.
Interviews and offers to be made on the day of the event. During the event, candidates can meet with recruiters, managers and clinical leaders. Human Resources representatives will be on-site to interview and hire qualified attendees.
We have a variety of opportunities for Nursing Management, RNs, LPNs, Care Partners and Medical Assistants.
Please submit your resume to be considered for one of the highly sought after interview slots at this dynamic event. A recruiter will contact you for a screening and, if you are qualified, give you specific directions and a time for interview.
To apply, visit http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/
- Nursing Management Positions (Acute Care of the Elderly, MED/SURG)
- RNs - Float Pool, Inpatient Medicine, Transplant and Colorectal Surgery, Home Health (PRN), CVICU, PEDS Internal Medicine. Requires one year of RN work experience.
- LPNs - PEDS Neurosurgery/Allergy, Home Health (PRN), Float Pool. Prefer one year of experience.
- Medical Assistant – Adult Float Pool. Must be Certified or Registered MA.
- OT/PT Positions
- Case Management - Transition Management
- Patient Service Representative Positions
The Kensington Club is located on the top floor of the Kensington Garage, at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Kensington Place. Follow the signs to the elevator and press the button for Club.
View Larger Map
Where to Park
Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage, located at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Highland Avenue. Use the 25th Avenue entrance and then park on Level 11 (the roof).
View Larger Map