VUMC Clinical Job Fair
Date: Friday, October 23
Time: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
As a Magnet designated organization, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is infused with a culture that brings out the best in our staff and offers the highest quality of care for our patients and their families. Join us for a Clinical Job Fair on Friday, October 23, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kensington Club.
Interviews and offers to be made on the day of the event. During the event, candidates can meet with recruiters, managers and clinical leaders. Human Resources representatives will be on-site to interview and hire qualified attendees.
We have a variety of opportunities for Nursing Management, RNs, LPNs, Care Partners, Medical Assistants and other roles.
Please submit your resume to be considered for one of the highly sought after interview slots at this dynamic event. A recruiter will contact you for a screening and qualified applicants will be scheduled for an interview.
To apply, visit http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/
- Surgical Stepdown (RNs) ($10,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- SICU (RNs and Care Partners) ($10,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Cardiology Stepdown (RNs, Care Partners and Monitor Techs) ($10,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Neuro ICU (RNs and Care Partners) ($10,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Inpatient Medicine (RNs) ($5,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Adult OR (RNFA) ($5,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Labor & Delivery (RNs) ($5,000 sign-on bonus for BSN prepared nurses)
- Postpartum Nurse Manager
- Urology Surgery (RNs)
- Acute Care of the Elderly (RNs and Care Partners)
- Transplant & General Surgery (RNs and Clinical Staff Leaders)
- Burn Unit (RNs)
- Adult Float Pool (RNs, LPNs, Medical Assistants)
- Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacy (Pharmacy Technicians)
- Psychiatric (RNs)
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Pharmacy (Pharmacy Technicians)
Vanderbilt Medical Group
- Vanderbilt Asthma, Sinus & Allergy Program (RNs and LPNs)
- Plastics and Cosmetic Surgery (RNs)
- Neurosurgery Clinic (RNs)
- Comprehensive Spine Clinic/General Neurology (RNs, LPNs and Medical Assistants)
- Hematology/Stem Cell Clinic (RNs, LPNs, Medical Assistants and PSRs)
- Williamson County Walk-In Clinic (RNs, LPNs and PSRs)
- Women's Health (RNs, LPNs, Patient Care Techs, OB Surgical Technicians and Medical Assistants)
- Rehab Services (Manager and PTII/Ph.D)
- Cardiology Clinic (Medical Assistants)
The Kensington Club is located on the top floor of the Kensington Garage, at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Kensington Place. Follow the signs to the elevator and press the button for Club.
View Larger Map
Where to Park
Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage, located at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Highland Avenue. Use the 25th Avenue entrance and then park on Level 11 (the roof).
View Larger Map