Home > Benefits
In addition to offering a lively community that encourages learning and celebrates diversity, Vanderbilt University provides its faculty and staff with a benefits package that is comprehensive and flexible. Components for benefits-eligible employees include:
- Health insurance - Three health plan options allow you to choose the coverage levels that work best for you and your family. Fully benefits-eligible employees can cover themselves, eligible children and spouses/same-sex domestic partners. Partially benefits-eligible employees can cover themselves and their eligible children. The plans are designed using co-pays, deductibles, and offer preventive care as well as low-cost options for prescription drugs.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- Generous paid time off.
- Employer-paid life insurance, with the option to purchase additional coverage via payroll deduction.
- 403(b) retirement plan with a Roth after-tax investment option and matching contributions for eligible employees.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Subsidized on-campus child care centers.
- Tuition assistance for you, your spouse/same-sex domestic partner, and up to three eligible dependent children.
- A variety of discounts and perks at local and national vendors.
- and much more!