The Vanderbilt Marching Invitational has proven itself over the past years to be Nashville's premier high school marching competition. With representation of bands from ten other states and crowds reaching up to 8000 individuals, the Vanderbilt Marching Invitational has drawn the attention of many companies eager to advertise in our venue. Past advertisers have included: American-Airlines, Coca-Cola, Marriott, Papa John's, Ruby Tuesday, Sprint, and Harley Davidson.
There are several options for advertising with VMI. One of our diverse advertising opportunities is sure to fit your needs.
Options for advertising with VMI include:
- Ads in the 8.5 x 11 program that is sold on event day (options include a full page ad, half page ad, and quarter page ad)
- An ad on the front inside cover or back inside cover of the program
- Advertising on the VMI website
- A banner that hangs in the stadium throughout event day
- Corresponding advertisements on the PA and JumboTron throughout the day
Any of these options can be combined together to find the best opportunities for you. We also offer package deals that include many of the above options. In addition to these basic options, VMI offers Award and Title Sponsorships.
Award sponsorship can include any combination of the following classes:
- Participation Awards
- First & Second Place Auxiliary
- First & Second Place Field Commanders
- First & Second Place Percussion
- Small Division Class Awards
- Large Division Class Awards
Award sponsorship includes name announcement with the trophies, name placement on the trophies, an advertisement on the awards page in the program, and a representative of the company assisting with the awards presentation.
Title Sponsorship is the biggest advertising option available for VMI. The promotions included with this sponsorship are:
- Title Recognition (Your name on all VMI affiliated materials)
- An area to display and promote your product at VMI
- Website Ad
- Banner Ad
- An ad on the back cover of the program
- PA/Jumbo Tron announcement throughout the day
- Pressbox Passes
- VIP Parking
- Representative to assist with Grand Champion Awards
- Complimentary bridge tickets
With the VMI webcast advertisers now have an opportunity to reach out to a larger audience accross the country. A limited number of banner-type ads are available for the live webcast.
How to Contact Us
Vanderbilt University Bands
VU Station B #351637
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235
Contact the Executive Committee